Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"The Lady I Loved"


















We giggled we smiled

We talked we walked

Unknown to the fact that our friendship will take us miles!!!


When I looked at her

She blossomed like a flower

Her half- closed eyes and a glorious smile

Would extract the most innocent happiness

From the bottom of my heart!!!


In pursuit of happiness, their life continued

And the friends got lost in translation

Assuming, that their company is forever!!!


She was Emma and he had a beautiful mind

But together they had a war

A Charlie Wilson’s War to be the rank holders!!!


When going gets easy, their education life hit the bottom & a 2012 struck them

The result was, that the day after tomorrow was not together but alone, Home alone!!!


Though she lived 16 blocks away from my house but I never visited her

But we were always in touch, thanks to cellular!!!


At the age of 21 when I realized that it is love actually

The irony is that she is not with me!!!


Because


The machinist like me changed path from love to chasing dreams & making career

But couldn't afford to forget the American Beauty like her!!!


Today I am stranded at The Terminal waiting for her

Confused & flummoxed that though it is complicated

But in my lifetime I have to say her once that

P.S I love you!!!






























The words which are written in Italics are the names of the Films.


"The article was written in a DTC bus"











(Feel free to Comment)















































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

gud mixture of thoughts n movies

Unknown said...

absolutely love it..very clever, keep it up :)

Sukanya said...

:):):).............

I am all smiles....
I hope and pray its not anybody's thou.....

Loved it.....

keep writing.... Budding poet.... would love to read more and more poetry....

Unknown said...

good work Mr. Gupta,everytime you write my expectations from you increases.. you yourself sets new hieghts,,keep rocking,,

Pankul said...

@ Ankit: thanks
@ I used to be Irene: thanks fr visiting the blog.
@Sukanya: thanks fr such encouraging comments. the poet has just started his journey. there is a lot to come!!
@ Keshav: U guys have forced me to extract maximum out of myself!!!

Anonymous said...

gr8 work.. keep it u dude!! :) :)

ankita bali said...

lol.. luvd it
ur thoughts r sweet..i hope dese r nt dedicated to ur childhood or say adoloscence crush... 'S'.
:P